When: June 5-9, 2018
We're having a two part Chocolate Chip Cookie Contest Week here at 8 Arms Bakery.
Part 1: We'll be experimenting with some new and fancy chocolate chip cookie recipes. We'd like you to come by and sample some and vote for your favorite so that we can add it to our cookie line. Free samples will be available all week during our open hours (8-4 Tuesday-Saturday, 9-7 Wednesdays). You can also purchase cookies to take home.
Part 2: You can enter your amazing chocolate chip cookies in our "Best Amateur Chocolate Chip Cookie Contest". The judging for this contest will happen on June 9th between 1:00-2:00 p.m. to coincide with our neighbor, Triceratops Brewing's, 1st anniversary celebration.
- Entries can be dropped off on Friday, June 8th from 8-4 or Saturday, June 9th from 8-1.
- You must bring 1 dozen cookies (12) for our judges to sample.
- Cookies must contain chocolate chips, but can also include nuts or other goodies.
- There will be 3 categories of entries: kids 12 and under, teens 13-17 and adults 18 and over
- You may only enter once per person.
- You may make your cookies with traditional, vegan or gluten-free ingredients and you should include a list of ingredients to avoid any allergies with our judges.
- No store bought cookie entries.
The winner of each contest will get the opportunity to scale up their recipe and make it in our big mixer here at the bakery, bake them in our industrial ovens and then sell their cookies during one of our open days!